THE GREG & HEATHER HUNT FAMILY


"EACH DAY COMES ONLY ONCE IN A LIFETIME"


5/08/2009

DAVE WAS AT THE TOP OF HIS GAME!

THE DAVE MATTHEWS 2009 TOUR....

if you don't love 'em, you have to at least appreciate their insane talent!

(all of these pictures were taken with my blackberry.)

If any of you know me very well, you know I'm a HUGE Dave Matthews fan. Wed. night, Greg and I went to the much anticipated concert here in Phoenix. We were sitting 2ND row and loving life! Greg got each member of the band to acknowledge us! The new sax player (due to the death of the original) is from the flecktones, Greg's favorite! He cheered directly at Greg multiple times. Out of all of the Dave shows we've seen, (about 8 to 10 now) this was a STELLA show! Tim Reynolds was there, he's such a mini genius. I can't wait for their new album. IT IS GOING TO BE AWESOME. June 2nd baby!!!!


Check out this link for a little peek......

2 comments:

jen said...

I didn't know you'd been to so many of their concerts. That's awesome. I went to one in Park City about 12ish years ago and loved it! You guys do fun stuff. Tonight we sat and ate some pie. Not quite as cool.

The Ludwig Family said...

Wow, you guys could easily be Groupies. You should just leave the fam with mom and tour with them for the summer! Sounds like you had a great time!