THE GREG & HEATHER HUNT FAMILY


"EACH DAY COMES ONLY ONCE IN A LIFETIME"


5/19/2009

MY HUSBAND, THE CELEBRITY....

YES, THAT IS CORRECT, FOR THE 10TH TIME OR SO, GREG TAKES THE BULLET, AND IS THE MAN FEATURED ON THE NEWS. (AS OPPOSED TO ONE OF HIS CO-WORKERS). OF COURSE, HE'S THE MOST HANDSOME, SO IT MAKES SENSE. IT ALWAYS BRINGS IN A BUNCH OF NEW CLIENTS, SO IT'S GREAT FOR BUSINESS. YOU'LL HAVE TO PUSH PLAY TO THE RIGHT OF THEIR PAGE ONCE YOU CLICK HERE ON THE LINK. (PAUSE THE PLAYLIST) ***
******Much study and research went into Greg's responses. He watched Bob Wiley's(i.e. What About Bob) style and remarkable tactics before doing the interview.*******

8 comments:

Erin said...

Great job Greg!!! Hey do I get a $50 discount on my next service for mentioning the show too?! lol
Haven't seen one in a while...GO PREVENTIVE!

Erin said...

Seen a scorpian, that is....

The Ludwig Family said...

Very smooth Greg. You're a pro!

Grammy Ludwig said...

GOOD TO KNOW THAT GREG CAN "TAKE UM DOWN".... LOVED IT...
LIVED IN ARIZIONA FOR YEARS AND WOULDN'T GO BACK. BUGS BEING ONE OF THE REASONS....
BUT, WE DIDN'T HAVE GREG????
XOXOXXO

Jared Campbell said...

Greg, if only I had your skills I could have sold a ton when I was in AZ with Preventive. Good job.

jen said...

I'm so proud to call Greg my big brother. I'm posting his link on my blog. I would have loved to see Austin do the interview.

Grandma Campbell said...

Wow Greg! You are a natural.
I would have frozen up in front of the camera, but maybe you missed your calling...should you be an actor?
Take them down, huh! That was great!
Love ya, Vie

Marci said...

I am so behind on blogging - I just barely saw this! Wow, Greg, you even have great interviewing skills! Awesome, bro. You make me proud.

Thanks for letting us stay in the condo this past weekend!! It was a great little getaway. And you garage is clean now - ready for y'all to come back now. :) We are so excited!!!