THE GREG & HEATHER HUNT FAMILY


"EACH DAY COMES ONLY ONCE IN A LIFETIME"


5/13/2009

MY FAMILY LOVES ME.


For Mother's Day, my kids, and Greg all gave me these wonderful cards. Austin wrote me a scary story. (Probably worth $ someday, Maddi wrote me poems, Lauren drew many wonderful pictures of the 2 of us together, and Ty drew a picture of me wearing purple shoes. Everything was awesome. I love them. The kids brought me breakfast in bed-toast and cereal (I was dead asleep, it was Sat., milk already poured. Classic, beautiful children.) Ty ate the toast. I still have crumbs in the sheets.




I am one lucky lady. Ty invited me to a special mother's day pampering at his preschool. (Hats off teachers!) And, boy was I pampered. He picked out some nail polish, and painted my nails. Boy, did he concentrate! He splashed on my white shorts, but it was worth it. He made me a crown and a necklace. I drank water through a bendy straw. He shaved my legs, applied scented lotion, and uh, sang. Thanks Ty! Then we went to Fry's all done up. Fun fun fun.





4 comments:

jen said...

sheesh you are loved! nice job greg with the card. i'm so glad that mom passed on her lovely voice to you;). Ty is the cutest!

Melody said...

Glad you had a good Mother's Day. It's fun getting pampered.

The Ludwig Family said...

I love your family!!! They just keep getting cuter and cuter!! Looks like Ty is trying so hard to NOT sing!

Grandma Campbell said...

You are loved! You also made me feel loved!
I will have to have Ty help me with my nails when you get here.
Love, Mom