THE GREG & HEATHER HUNT FAMILY


"EACH DAY COMES ONLY ONCE IN A LIFETIME"


4/18/2009

SPRINGTIME IN AZ IS BEAUTIFUL




Can you believe how gorgeous this flower is on our cactus? This is my favorite thing about spring.







Lauren in her cute Easter dress is another spring
time favorite.








These are all just the flowers in our front yard. When I go out there and just listen to the bees


humming, it makes me happy.






































































Maddi, on Easter is absolutely lovely.
































Festivities at the park.





















The boys look so fresh in their Easter clothes too.

















Greg and I had fun giving the kids this little pl
ayhouse. They loved it.

Last night Maddi decided she was going to sleep in it. I couldn't believe it. Little miss determined slept through the whole night, all alone. Even the dogs slept inside.


It is safe to say that we are really enjoying the spring weather. It is a time of renewal and reflection on Christ. I love it!

7 comments:

The Ludwig Family said...

I'm so jealous of your beautiful flowers!!! Great pictures. Tell Madi that she is the bravest person I know.

jen said...

I didn't know a cactus could produce such a pretty flower. Can you grow tomatoes, peas, pumpkins and other fun things like that in AZ? We totally can in Utah;)! The kids look as cute as ever in their Easter outfits! That little playhouse is so dang cute. I can't believe Maddi dared to sleep out there. I guarantee that when my Mom read that she got nervous about her being out there alone. She is unique for a girl. I don't know too many girls that are as tough as she is!

Marci said...

Whoa Maddi! You are the bravest girl I know! I loved seeing all the fun Easter pictures, and the flowers in your yard are amazing! The kids are just so dang cute - we can't wait to see them SOON! :)

Erin said...

Beautiful pics Heather! I love Spring in Az too. (Until it hits over 100) Oh yeah...I forgot, you guys always hit the road before you want to claw your eyes out from the heat.

Grandma Campbell said...

I love springtime too, especially the beautiful grandchildren in their new Easter Clothes!
The flowers are amazing....I bet they were easy to grow too.
Maddi, you are my hero! That's the way to be brave!
I love you all!

Donna said...

Love the pic's! I still haven't been able to catch a pic of my big flower on the cactus! Bummer! I never thought I could find beauty in the desert until I lived here!

Grammy Ludwig said...

those are beautiful.. i lived in arizona for years and there isn't a sunset that can beat it through the arms of the cactus... or the flowers can't be more vibrant... i do remember some of those cactus biting though...and pulling the stickers out of horses !!!
your kids are darling and the dresses you bought for anna and halle are precious.. i love you.
madi, i would never sleep alone....