THE GREG & HEATHER HUNT FAMILY


"EACH DAY COMES ONLY ONCE IN A LIFETIME"


4/02/2009

April fools on Z; Catching up....

"Don't mess with me, or I'll rip your head off"



























NOT!!!!!!He's a sweetie, really.









Poor little Z. I guess Ty couldn't fi
nd some paper, so he decided to color Z. It's up her legs, too.













And then there's nightime pass time "color your hand with red finger nail polish" after
putting Ty to bed. It looks like Batman had a fight....and LOST!


















These are the cutest little travel buddies I could ask for. We had a blast flying to Utah. We got to see
Grandmas, Grandpas, and all the gangs. Thanks for hangin' out with me!
***************************************************************************
I know this is random, but how often do you see a 90+ yr. old(both of them!) actually WALKING through the mall while holding hands? It was adorable, and I had to snap a picture.

5 comments:

jen said...

Z's are CUTE. I love that Ty has a friend lets him color all over them. That's so nice of little Z. I don't think I've ever seen a couple that old still together and holding hands. Adorable!

Marci said...

It was great to see you and your cute little travel buddies - I'm glad we got to see you! And how funny that Ty is in a mischeiveous stage like that. He must take after his dad. :)

Grammy Ludwig said...

OH MY GOSH... THEY ARE SO CUTE.. 90 AND STILL TICKING.. MARK AND I HARDLY HOLD HANDS AT ALL EXCEPT WHILE SLEEPING !!!!
RED FINGERNAIL POLISH??? WHAT ELSE DID IT GET ON??? NIGHTMARE.

Erin said...

Aiden and Ty really ARE one of a kind! So glad to see that my kid is normal...(I guess) ;-D
LOVE the little old couple.....I hope thats Tim and I in 50+ years!

Tamis Family said...

Your dog is SO cute!! I love the art work... what a patient dog to let Ty color on him. It's walls over here for us!!