THE GREG & HEATHER HUNT FAMILY


"EACH DAY COMES ONLY ONCE IN A LIFETIME"


4/06/2009

ARE WE SICK OF TY PERFORMING YET???

Ty sings take 1.. (PAUSE THE PLAYLIST)

Ty sings take 2..(notice him cover his mouth during the b word)-we told him to kiss them ONCE. funny. Also if you listen close, Z growls every time he kisses her. She's so vicious.

Ty sings take 3 ..

.

Ty sings take 4...

Ty sings take 5....

So you probably think we're a bit nuts, but, Ty finds Austin's ipod and memorizes songs. We were in the van today and this song came on. I have never heard it, and he starts belting it out word for word. I sat there completely amazed, as usual. How do I not notice these things are taking place? I really need to pay closer attention~!!

7 comments:

The Ludwig Family said...

Awesome! Aar and I love the one where he covers his mouth but sings it anyway! He's just like you, knowing all the words to every song!

Marci said...

Hilarious! I was laughing out loud when he accidently sang the B word. And that kid can sing! Way to go, Ty!

I need you to walk me through adding videos to my blog. I can't even figure out how to get the videos off my camera. Lame!

Grandma Campbell said...

I am amazed at his singing ability!
How adorable is he anyway?
Thanks for keeping us updated and entertained Heather. Don't think that we don't appreciate your many talents!
I think that Laurens smile at the end was the best!
Love you all,
mom

Erin said...

Too Funny Heather! Boy, Austin really likes Katy Perry. (Apparently, so does Ty) You seriously, need to follow that boy around taping him...you're bound to make a bundle on Funniest videos. Do they still have that show?? Still...., follow him around anyway, it's entertainment for us!

jen said...

Awesome! We love it. We could never get sick of watching Ty perform.

Grammy Ludwig said...

HOW COULD WE EVER GET SICK OF THAT SWEET FACE !!! HE IS A DOLL... I WILL E-MAIL THE PROGRAMS YOU ASKED FOR... LOVE YOU HONEY,
MOM LUDWIG
P.S. THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR RECIPES !!! I WILL ADD SOME IN FUTURE WEEKS IF YOU DON'T MIND!!!

Donna said...

Oh, that was a good laugh!! Sarah is gonna be obsessed with this one! Uh, that song is on the boys MP3 too...I didn't realize that word was there. OOPS!