THE GREG & HEATHER HUNT FAMILY


"EACH DAY COMES ONLY ONCE IN A LIFETIME"


10/01/2008

A HAWAIIAN VACATION PART 1

Before the kids started school this year (Aug. '08) we were able to take a family vacation to Oahu, Hawaii. We spent most of our time on the North Shore. We stayed here at the Turtle Bay Resort. These pics are on their private beach. This trip was truly a blast.
Maddi and her friend Taylor played on these FOREVER!
Can you believe Lauren's signature pose?
Mindy relaxing in the sand.
Why does Greg look guilty in this picture?

That's my boy!

3 comments:

jen said...

Oh yay you are back. I hope greg picked up a little tan in Hawaii!

Marci said...

Yay!! I am so happy to see you are back!! It was fun to see your Hawaii photos - your kids are so cute. What is up with Greg looking so guilty? Hasn't he outgrown peeing in the water yet?

I can't wait to see Part 2!

Grandma Campbell said...

I love your photo's of your trip!
I also love You, Greg, and the children!
Mom