THE GREG & HEATHER HUNT FAMILY


"EACH DAY COMES ONLY ONCE IN A LIFETIME"


10/31/2008

HALLOWEEN, 2008

We had scary and cute for Halloween this year. It was fun. Maddi and Lauren went to the ward's trunk or treat, I took Ty trick or treating, Austin went with his buddy, and Greg stayed home and passed out candy. Another marvelous Halloween with way too much candy.
Ty and Austin. I don't like masks. You can't see their cute little faces. They still look cute, though.(notice Ty is shooting a web at Austin)
O.K., so Lauren looked so stinkin' adorable, that I didn't know which picture to post of her, so I put all of them on.


Ty, Lauren, and Brooklynn.
Ty with his cute friends at preschool.

5 comments:

Grandma Campbell said...

Another fun event, but where's Austin?
Maddi, you never looked better!
Ty, you are a great Spider Man, and Lauren....Wow...you are a beautiful go-go girl.
Love ya,
Grandma Vie

Grammy Ludwig said...

WHAT CUTE PICTURES! WHAT BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN. I LOVE YOU HONEY AND APPRECIATE YOUR SWEETNESS AND FRIENDSHIP. IT WAS SO GOOD TO SEE YOU AND STEAL A HUG. LET'S STICK TOGETHER!

The Ludwig Family said...

So cute!! I can't get over Lauren! I also can't believe Aus is old enough to go by himself! It was so great to see you Heath, look forward to seeing you in a couple weeks! Love you!

Hotzebra said...

Halloween was fun! Lauren did look adorable! I have some cute pics of her. I'll email them to you.

jen said...

I forgot to ask if Greg has taught Austin to get everyone together to sort through their candy. He'd always trick me into giving him the good stuff. Somehow he made it seem like it was a good idea. Also, I always look forward to your comments on my blog!!! They make me laugh! Sorry my kids were so naught and distracting at Cafe Rio! Those little stinkers. It sure was fun to see Ty.