THE GREG & HEATHER HUNT FAMILY


"EACH DAY COMES ONLY ONCE IN A LIFETIME"


10/27/2008

Austin gets his Arrow of Light!

After a bunch of hard work, Austin earned his Arrow of Light award, and graduated to boy scouts.
His den leader, bro. Geist, was a huge help, and a great leader for Austin.
He officially crosses the bridge to boy scouts.

I hope he remembers all that this stands for. (me too)
His best buddy, Gracin also earned his.
Very nice. Each color represents something. Does anyone know what?

Great Job Austin! we're very proud of you. Now, on to your eagle.

5 comments:

The Ludwig Family said...

Good work Aus! I can't believe what a good kid you are!

Grammy Ludwig said...

austin, i am so proud of you. it seems like yesterday i did that with your uncle aaron and he crossed the same bridge !!! way to go.

heather, it is adobe photoshop #6. easy and you will love it. you can order your photos online too and they come in the mail. i love it!

i love you....

Marci said...

Way to go, Austin! We are so proud of you!!

Grandma Campbell said...

I'm so proud of you Austin. Wow!
You are a young man now.
I love you.

jen said...

Nice Job! You are such a good example to my boys! Scouts looks like fun. I wish they'd give me that calling instead of activity days. I'd way rather hang out with the cool boys like Austin.