THE GREG & HEATHER HUNT FAMILY


"EACH DAY COMES ONLY ONCE IN A LIFETIME"


10/11/2008

An angel among us...

On Thurs. Maddi came home bothered because a lot of kids in her class say God's name in vain. It bothered her so much that the next day she gathered up 3 kids in her class, and went up to the teacher and expressed to her that it offended them. The teacher was good to make an announcement in front of the class to stop saying it, it's offensive to some people. Thank You, Maddi, for standing up for your beliefs! And thanks to her teacher for respecting them!

4 comments:

jen said...

Maddi is a sweetheart! Maybe she could teach Camden not to say that anymore since he doesn't listen to me. She is beautiful. That is such a cute picture of her! I think I'll dish me up some ice cream right now. Thanks for the idea.

Marci said...

Maddi truly is an angel. She is such an example to everyone. You guys must be doing something right!

Maybe I should pass on my Michael McClean and Afterglow CD's to Maddi. ;)

The Ludwig Family said...

What an amazing girl!! I can't believe how special she is.

Grandma Campbell said...

Maddi, you as such a special little girl, we all know that!
I love you sooo much and am very proud of you for standing up for your beliefs.
Love you,
Grandma Campbell