THE GREG & HEATHER HUNT FAMILY


"EACH DAY COMES ONLY ONCE IN A LIFETIME"


7/17/2008

MISTAKEN IDENTITY....

This is a snapshot taken at Justin's wedding just a couple of years ago. It's amazing that even in this short time, we can all change so much.


This is a picture of my family, taken about 25 years ago.
It's funny 'cause my 3 yr. old, Ty, was looking at it, and my mom asked if he knew where I was in it. He responded, "my mom's not in that, but Maddi is."



This is Bryan, Mindy, and me when I was about 2.



I am just a few months old here. Who knew I was going to grow up to be nuts. Aren't we all, just a little bit?

This is my baby sister Kristin, with her husband Aaron, and her daughter, Anna. She has another little girl on the way.


This is my sweet brother Jared, and his wife Lisa.


My older sister Mindy, with husband Kevin, and son Campbell.


My bro. Daren, with wife Jen. They have 2 kids (so far), Hendrix James, and Lilly.


My older brother Bryan, and new bride Margo. I am so happy for them. They just got married last month.



All of the grand kids had a sleepover, even though it was late. The only 2 missing are Hendrix and Anna.


See what you guys started? And you still look fabulous! I love you all.

6 comments:

jen said...

You and Maddi do look exactly the same! That was a sweet post. I love the old photos. I'm going to copy you.

Marci said...

Those photos are priceless!! I love seeing you as a little girl. Maddi is your twin in that photo! You have such a cute family!

Hotzebra said...

Cute pictures! Wow when I first glanced at that picture I thought it was Maddi too! Crazy! You were such a cute little girl. And are a gorgeous now!! Counting down the days till we see you!

jen said...

Wooooo three comments and now four! Comments sure are fun and nice to get.

Oscar and Mendie said...

Hi, From Abq!! We were playing around and found your blog! Kind of Scary huh! Your family is so cute! We miss you!

Oscar & Mendie

Grandma Campbell said...

Heather,
I love your blog!
I can enjoy you and the kids anytime I want to.
You are really good at it and it
is very creative. (coming from your mother)
Love you so much,
Mom