THE GREG & HEATHER HUNT FAMILY


"EACH DAY COMES ONLY ONCE IN A LIFETIME"


7/11/2008

THE DENTIST...


Yesterday I took the kids to the dentist we do trade with. He has always been our dentist, and we love his office and entire staff. It is worth the drive from Park City to American Fork for their great services.
In this picture the kids are amazed as they watch Austin get a panoramic picture taken of his teeth.

Madeline is getting her teeth cleaned and being educated on having good oral hygiene.
Gorgeous!
No cavities for Lauren. Everyone was very impressed with her pretty teeth.
Then there was Ty. I didn't have an appt. for him, but they fit him in anyway. I didn't think he would cooperate. Um, I was wrong. He climbed right on to the big purple chair, with his eyes closed and his mouth open, ready to be worked on.

comfy Ty?
"oh yes, I am."
Cleaning,
flossing,
fluoride,
and five for Dr. Pitts.

The Pitts' crew were absolutely amazed. I've got 4 kids, 0 cavities. Yes! Ty did have one 2 yr. molar with no enamel on it. We need to go get that fixed. Good thing I took him in!

5 comments:

jen said...

Nice job getting a video on. My computer won't do it. That is hilarious that Ty just went along with the whole procedure with no problems. I doubt that many kids his age have ever done that in the history of the world:)!

Hotzebra said...

HAHA I love Ty! He is the cutest kid! I can't believe he let them do all that! Congrats on no cavities! I need to get my girls in for a cleaning.

jen said...

I just have to comment again about the comment you made on my blog about cam being a druggy on the streets....it caught me funny and i'm still laughing. you are quite the comedian:)!

Lisa Jo Lovell said...

Hey Heather,

Fun visit to the dentist, your kids all did such a great job. It's funny cause that is the same dentist that Morgan goes to!! Small world. We will be in Park City next week. We are staying at Bear Hollow, we will have to get the boys together to go swimming. I will call you when we get up there. LJ

Marci said...

Impressive! Ty is amazing!! And congrats on the no cavity club. That calls for celebration! Candy, anyone? ;)