THE GREG & HEATHER HUNT FAMILY


"EACH DAY COMES ONLY ONCE IN A LIFETIME"


7/22/2008

Madeline was lucky enough to claim her uncle Kevin's American Idol ticket when he decided not to go. He was nice to let her go with her cousin, Campbell.
Austin even had a chance to go and gave it up so Maddi could go. How nice is that? She had so much fun! She made this cute sign. At the concert, she looked over and saw her Aunt Marci and her boys on the same row! One of her favorite parts was when some kids got up and played guitar hero on expert with the guitars behind their backs and kneeling down. Amazing!

3 comments:

Grandma Campbell said...

Maddi,
We had soooo much fun at the American Idol Concert huh!
You are so sweet and I love you soooo much.
Love, Grandma Vie

Marci said...

The American Idol concert was amazing! It was so fun to see Maddi and Campbell there. I'll have to send you the picture I took of them with Collin. We love David Archuletta too! :)

jen said...

Maddi, I love David Archuletta! I'm SO jealous that you got to go to the American Idol concert. I wonder if he saw your sign. It's really good!!!! I'm going to miss you when you move back to Arizona
:(((((((. That is my frowny face but it's extra frowny because it has lots of frowns.