THE GREG & HEATHER HUNT FAMILY


"EACH DAY COMES ONLY ONCE IN A LIFETIME"


11/13/2009

For the love of LAUREN!

This past week, as I attended my Grandma Campbell's funeral, Lauren wrote me this note. She told me that when I was gone, the only way she knew how to express her love for me was through a note. Is this not the most beautiful thing? The gum is such a sweet extra touch. (sorry, couldn't help it). I AM SO THANKFUL FOR MY LARZY!




I love how Lauren's personality shines in these three pictures playing by a fan. This is Lauren. This is her. What more can I say?





Larzy is really flexible. She does the splits like a champion. I wish I was this flexible. Even when I was her age I couldn't do that.

4 comments:

jen said...

She is the sweetest! My boys would never do something like that. Well, maybe Keaton would. She is precious. Tell her that I hope one day she'll write me a note like that! See you all soon.

Marci said...

Lauren is just so dang cute! That note is priceless!!

Grammy Ludwig said...

what a priceless note. i hope you hold on to that. they become more and more special as time goes by... sorry i missed you when you came here with aaron and kristin. i would have loved a hug, but alaska was amazing!!!! sorry about your grandma. lauren is as beautiful as you and as cute as my little anna and hal bug... love you honey

jen said...

I need some Heather laughs. Please post something. What are you guys up to? I'm up to no good because I'm addicted to baking pies and eating them. See ya soon.