THE GREG & HEATHER HUNT FAMILY


"EACH DAY COMES ONLY ONCE IN A LIFETIME"


11/10/2009

WILLIAM JOSEPH


FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE COMPLETELY OUT OF IT, AND HAVE NEVER HEARD OF WILLIAM JOSEPH, THE GREAT PIANO COMPOSER, HE IS AWESOME.

I'm telling you, he is an up and coming super star. He also happens to be in my ward and is very active. He has 3 kids and an adorable wife. Greg and I went to his concert Saturday night, and was blown away. Maddi and myself are going to take piano lessons from him. Please take a moment and check him out. Buy one of his 2 cd's, become a fan on Facebook, etc.  He's very talented, humble, and great looking too. Click HERE  to get a taste.

6 comments:

jen said...

wow he is amazing. i'm a fan!

jen said...

wow he is amazing. i'm a fan!

Melody said...

That concert was sooo fun. He is amazing. So u r getting lessons from him????

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

I had never heard of him.

Wow.

Michelle Jones said...

You are awesome to take piano lessons! I have offered to give free lessons to some of my friends if they would just have the courage to do it. Adults actually learn piano better than kids! Yay for you (and what a SPECTACULAR teacher you'll have). Put some videos up of you playing :)

The Ludwig Family said...

Wow. That is amazing. He is amazing. Can't wait to see your amazing playing when he is done with you.