THE GREG & HEATHER HUNT FAMILY


"EACH DAY COMES ONLY ONCE IN A LIFETIME"


2/13/2009

Ty, Our Hero!!










I had Ty and a few of his friends over after preschool. Needless to say, all women except Ty. It was raining that day, so we decorated cookies and watched "Barbie, Diamond Castle." Ummmm, It was a huge hit. They were soo in to it! When the dragon, (Slider) came they all yelled "Ty, save us!" Of course, Ty was all over that. He wrapped his arms around all 3 of them and rescued them. I have honestly never laughed so hard in my life as I observed him sitting on the couch with a straight face while the girls danced and sang. Yes, lady's man, chick magnet, whatever. The best thing is, on the way home from preschool today, he told me I was his SPECIAL VALENTINE. At least I know who comes first in his heart. XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO


7 comments:

jen said...

CUTE! We love Ty. Keaton can't wait to play with him.

Grandma Campbell said...

Ty is really a hit with the women,especially me.
Ty, you are my hero...I love you.
Grandma Vie

Marci said...

Ty is cute, that is for sure! How did he get so suave with the ladies? Not from Greg, that's for sure. Although, Greg did land a dang hot wife, so I guess he must have done something right.

Heather said...

this is maddi,and lol!thats so funny! [lol means laugh out loud]

Donna said...

Oh, I can't wait to tell Mike that one. See, he live's up to the "Lady Killer" nickname Mike gave him. He is so dang cute and Sarah loves him. The video is pretty funny - I laughed watching Sarah go all over the place and the other 2 dance pretty. Ya, she hasn't taken dance yet. :)

Charisse Baldwin said...

Heather! I am so glad you found me. I can't believe how long it has been. Your family is so cute!!!

Grammy Ludwig said...

HEATHER, YOU ARE SPECIAL TO ME TOO... HE IS LUCKY TO HAVE YOU.