THE GREG & HEATHER HUNT FAMILY


"EACH DAY COMES ONLY ONCE IN A LIFETIME"


2/06/2009

NEW PREVENTIVE WEB PAGES

Posted by PicasaJust wanted to say how impressed I am with my husband and all of his hard work. Preventive has been a wonderful blessing in the lives of many. He and Kevin started it from the ground up, being diligent and hard working in so many aspects. It definately takes a fine tuned work ethic, money smarts(and not spending all of it!), and a dedicated team of hard workers. The new web pages were recently done and look great! I know we can all join in and acknowledge him for being such an awesome guy! Love ya Greg.

2 comments:

jen said...

Cool. Greg is a great example to us. Jason just kinda looks up to him...maybe you could tell with the constant phone calls and emails he makes to Greg asking for advice. I still think he's kinda a jerk though;). I'm still damaged from the memories of him yelling at me for talking to loud on the phone and his looks of pure annoyance with me and my friends. Preventive Pest Control is awesome!

Tecia said...

We owe Preventive basically all our material possessions...really. We can't thank Greg and Kevin enough for all the opportunities and skills they've blessed our family with. Greg has always been so uplifting and kind to our family. We're so proud to be a part of preventive and we're always bragging about our affiliations with such great people (like today during primary when we tried to switch over an AMP salesman and his wife). I love the new sites...they look awesome!