THE GREG & HEATHER HUNT FAMILY


"EACH DAY COMES ONLY ONCE IN A LIFETIME"


2/26/2009

SUS BUZZES GOES TO HOLLYWOOD

For those of you who don't know, Ty is a huge fan of Tim Burton movies.He watches Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory, over and over again. Then He discovered the new one. Now he watches both over and over. (he loves kicking Vito while acting like Veruca Salt)........I'm going to screammmmmm..... Anyway, then, he discovered The Nightmare Before Christmas and watches it over, and over and over. Seriously, beginning to end. I can't help but think that when he had to have his defective tooth with no enamel on it worked on, wrapped in a straight jacket with laughing gas and a sedative doing its thing, that he was dreaming he was in these movies. Acting out some part. Playing some important role. Becoming Tims next huge star. We can all dream.....

4 comments:

jen said...

That picture is hilarious and kinda scary. Ty likes crazy & crazy likes Ty. Maybe he woke up one morning and decided that he was crazy and he liked and he loved it.

Grandma Campbell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grandma Campbell said...

Ty looks like he is enjoying a very peaceful sleep. It looks very inviting to me, be given laughing gas and have sweet dreams.
I feel like giving him a hug....will you do it for me?
Love ya!

Marci said...

I've always wanted to try laughing gas! For some reason, our dentists never used it! I didn't even know Ty was a Tim Burton fan. Interesting!! I hope he enjoyed his "trip" to Hollywood!