THE GREG & HEATHER HUNT FAMILY


"EACH DAY COMES ONLY ONCE IN A LIFETIME"


11/15/2008

Happy Anniversary Greg! 13 years.......

Greg and I have now been married for 13 years. We have a beautiful family together and really enjoy one another. I was looking for a picture of our 1st date, a dance that I asked him to my junior year in high school. (We had never even spoken before! Yes, I made the 1st move. ) I will keep looking for it.
I just want to say that I feel so fortunate to be married to such a wonderful man. Greg is a great dad, a good provider, and just a ton of fun to be with. He is very sensitive to my needs. (How great is that?) We just really enjoy each other, and I love him sooo much. Sorry ladies, he's mine.
Happy anniversary lovey. You really are the best.

9 comments:

Marci said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Kelly said...

Congrats you guys! Heather I will let Todd know that Greg is for sure off the market. We love guys! Last night was a blast. you can thank me later for the comment contirbution. Kelly

jen said...

Happy Anniversary! Beautiful pictures!

jen said...

Happy Anniversary! Beautiful pictures!

jen said...

Happy Anniversary! Beautiful pictures!

The Ludwig Family said...

Wow what a flasback to see those pictures! You are amazing people! Love you guys. See you soon!

Grammy Ludwig said...

13 YEARS IS A GREAT MILESTONE! CONGRATULATIONS, YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY! I WISH YOU LIVED CLOSER TOO... I WOULD LOVE TO SEE MORE OF YOU.
I MADE THE FIRST MOVE WITH MARK TOO! WE MUST HAVE KNOWN A GOOD THING WHEN WE SAW IT!!
LOVE YOU HONEY,

Grandma Campbell said...

Happy Anniversary!
Yeah, I feel connected again. We have the internet back.
Boy, those pictures are amazing and bring me right back to that beautiful wedding.
What a beautiful family. We are sooo fortunate to have Greg in our family.
Love, Mom

Erin said...

Hey Heather! Love the blog! I especially love the old photos! Too cute.......so young and innocent!! Well, maybe just young! JK! Happy late anniversary! Mine is next month...I feel so old!