THE GREG & HEATHER HUNT FAMILY


"EACH DAY COMES ONLY ONCE IN A LIFETIME"


11/11/2008

And then today happened.

Ty wasn't too happy about taking a nap, so he decided he would get back at us by taking a crayon to his closet door.
Do you think he's really sorry? If I didn't know about the "magic eraser" by Mr. clean, I probably would have lost my mind.
Another thing I'm not proud of is that Austin apparently has been letting him listen to this song "I kissed a girl" on his ipod. Maddi informed us that a girl sings it.What's this world coming to? Well, time to toss this song. I guess when a stinker little boy sings it I'll forgive him this one time. Then I'll delete it. Can you handle another song by Ty? If not, move on.
PAUSE THE PLAYLIST***

9 comments:

Hotzebra said...

Oh my gosh! I'm laughing so hard right now!! That is too cute! I thought it was a boy singing it too the first few times till I really listened to the words!! That is great that you have all these video clips of him singing. So priceless!

Heather said...

ok. me. I'm so ashamed. I can't believe he knows it. terrible

Lorrelle said...

Oh....Heather...this is soooo darn cute! He is adorable! Ok....so the song's not that bad if a cute boy like Ty is singing it. I love Katy too...my Katie just puts in, I kisses a boy and my cherry lipgloss, I know not much better.

The Ludwig Family said...

So funny coming from innocent Ty!

Marci said...

So hilarous! Kade just recorded it to his phone so he can play it for his friends. I love that Ty changed the words to "it felt so wrong, it felt so wrong." (Much better than the original version.) And I agree, it isn't a bad song if a boy is singing it!

So my question is, is Greg going to delete it from his Ipod? ;)

jen said...

That is the GREATEST post ever. I love that song. He has a good little voice, too! We are going back to watch it and laugh again!!

Kelly said...

You have to put that on you tube! You know we will hear about it on Access Hollywood or something else. That is too cute. Todd and I were dying!

Grammy Ludwig said...

he is so cute!!! when that song comes on my girls just stare at me until i say "turn it over or off"..... they think it's funny to watch me react! and of course, i do...

Erin said...

I agree with Kelly......that would be a great one for you tube! TOO FUNNY!!! Aiden also is a budding artist when it comes to his closet doors......except he prefers bright red marker! Thanks for the great laugh!!!