THE GREG & HEATHER HUNT FAMILY


"EACH DAY COMES ONLY ONCE IN A LIFETIME"


11/23/2008

A GREAT LITTLE ADDITION

For those of you who don't have a fireplace in their house, (or just want some lovely warmth in a room), or whatever, I have a suggestion. This is a great little electric fireplace! It's a mini one that looks great in our kitchen, warms us up in the morning, and just creates that warm, welcoming look at the holidays. The brand is 'classic flame'. Look on their website for distributors if you're interested.

You can't really see the flame in the picture, but I promise it's cool.

We spent around $300.

9 comments:

Lorrelle said...

Heather...that is such a good idea! I love it...it looks great in your home.

Hotzebra said...

I love it! It looks so good! I love your cute family picture! Darling!

jen said...

I've seen those before. I like how yours is just a little one. Looks great. I was thinking a bigger one in my bedroom would be fun. I'll go check out their website. I need decorations for my house, french doors for my office and office furniture first though.

Grammy Ludwig said...

WHEN KRISTIN COMES TO OUR HOME I THINK THE FIRST THING SHE LOOKS FOR IS IF THE FIRE IS GOING! WE HAVE WARNED HER SO MANY TIMES THAT HER HAIR IS GOING TO CATCH FIRE... SHE CRAWLS PRACTICALLY INSIDE!!
I LOVE THE COMMENTS YOU MAKE ON MY BLOG... I AM ALWAYS LAUGHING.
I LOVE YOU HONEY!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

jen said...

I forgot to mention your new picture at the top. You guys have the best looking family!

Marci said...

How cool! I love it! It is nice to catch little glimpses of your house now and then, since we haven't been there yet!

Grammy Ludwig said...

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY PICTURE ON THE TOP OF YOUR BLOG. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH I THINK OF YOU. YOU ARE A SWEETHEART. I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW MUCH KRISTIN MEANS TO ME... I COULDN'T OF HAD THANKSGIVING WITHOUT HER... WHAT A DARLING GIRL.

Oscar and Mendie said...

Hey Hunt's! Miss you! Hope everyone is doing good. We added you to our blog favorites today. Next time your in Albquerque, call us and maybe we can get together and catch up ( maybe a little golf Greg )

Oscar and Mendie

Kristen Taylor said...

Hi! It has been such a long time. I was looking at Mendie's blog and saw a link to yours. It was a lot of fun to look back and see pictures of your family! Hope all is going well with you guys.