THE GREG & HEATHER HUNT FAMILY


"EACH DAY COMES ONLY ONCE IN A LIFETIME"


8/12/2008

SOME SPECIAL GRANNIES

Greg's great grandma Hunt celebrated her 100th birthday this summer. She still has all her wits about her. She's such a cute granny.


My Grandma Campbell is such a neat lady. She's always been so independent. Recently, because of her gradual blindness, she moved into an assisted living center. I felt bad to see her this way, but it's something she really needed. I hope it makes her happy.

3 comments:

jen said...

I hope to never live to be that old. Good for the cute special Grannies though. They are awesome! I'd like to see some Hawaii/ swimming w/ sharks stuff, please!

Heather said...

Me-Heather
I didn't mean to publish this post until I had some pictures of some other grannies we love, I'll put them on when I get them.

Anonymous said...

IM SORRY YOUR GRANDMA HAS TO BE IN A LIVING CENTER , I HATE THEM :] SORRY I HAVE BEEN GOING TO SEE MY GRANDPA AT ONE FOR ABOUT A YEAR AND ALL THE OLDER PEOPLE JUST LOOK SO SAD :[ and they just want someone to talk too.. i hope she does well....