THE GREG & HEATHER HUNT FAMILY


"EACH DAY COMES ONLY ONCE IN A LIFETIME"


8/14/2008

HAPPY 11TH BIRTHDAY AUSTIN!

When Austin was born, he was my absolute pride and joy. Everything else paled in comparison to my "special angel".

He has always been such a good boy. So bright and talented.

We had a special birthday party in Hawaii for him. He thought he had to babysit, and we (Greg and I) and the Preventive clan and their kids showed up in the Hotel room with a cake and presents.

Good job cutting up that cake, Greg.

We went walking on the gorgeous beach one night. It looks like Austin's reflecting about life. How appropriate. I hope it's an amazing one, full of love, laughter, health, and joy. I love you Austin.

4 comments:

The Ludwig Family said...

Happy Birthday Aus! Can't believe you're 11! We were all so excited for you to be born, and we all loved you just as much as your mom! We still do! Thanks for being you!! Love you!
Aaron, Kristin, & Anna

jen said...

Happy Birthday Austin! It's pretty crazy that you are 11 years old. Thanks for being such a good cousin to my boys. They really look up to you. You are such a good example for them to look up to. That's cool that you got to spend you birthday in Hawaii!

Grandma Campbell said...

Happy Birthday Austin!
Wow! You are growing up so fast!
We are proud of you. You are such a wonderful young man.
We love you soooo much!
Love Grandma Campbell & Grandpa Campbell

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! HE IS SO BIG... I REMEMBER HIM WHEN HE WAS A TINY LITTLE GUY, AND HE LOVED MUSIC? DOES HE STILL LOVE IT? I THINK IM GOING TO GO CRAZY LOOKING AT YOUR FAMILY ... IT HAS BEEN SO LONG ... YOU GUYS LOOK GREAT I HOPE ALL IS WELL.....XOXOXO