THE GREG & HEATHER HUNT FAMILY


"EACH DAY COMES ONLY ONCE IN A LIFETIME"


8/11/2008

THE 1ST DAY OF SCHOOL/LAUREN'S 1ST DAY OF KINDERGARTEN

Today was Lauren's 1st day of kindergarten.She was excited and a little nervous. She will be there for a full day! That's a big difference from 2 hrs. a day,3 days a week in preschool!
Luckily, her best buddy Brooklynn is starting also. Too bad they're not in the same class.
Maddi was so nervous about her. She was worried about her getting on the bus after school. I guess for good reason because her teacher forgot to put her on, and Maddi and Austin had to come search for her. They were stressed!
Austin and Maddi are so great. He even let me snap this shot at school. Just keep my distance, and I'll be O.K.

The great thing is, Maddi wore this same thing as Larzy on her 1st day of school. We passed it down to Lauren, and she picked it to wear. She picked it over any new clothes. I guess we're going green. Recycling at its finest.

5 comments:

The Ludwig Family said...

Wow! I can't believe she's in school! Congrats Larzy! We love you! 3 down 1 to go Heath.....

Marci said...

It is fun to see the kids on their first day. I can't believe Lauren is in Kindergarten! Way to go, Lauren!! You look like such a big girl in the photos.

jen said...

She just doesn't seem big enough to go to school all day. That is crazy. I'm feeling sad about it. For real I'm a little teary eyed right now. Can't we just freeze time and keep them little forever?!

Jared Campbell said...

Heather your blog is making me excited to have kids of my own. It also makes me realize I need to visit grandma Campbell.

Anonymous said...

wow your girls look just like you? it will be funny to see your oldest and mine at our age when we started middleschool i wonder if they will look like us?