THE GREG & HEATHER HUNT FAMILY


"EACH DAY COMES ONLY ONCE IN A LIFETIME"


4/03/2008

THIS SPRING A NEW BLOG HAS HATCHED...

MADDI SAYS: "I like spring because it is beautiful and
its ladybug season, and baby animals are born. Also flowers are blooming."


AUSTIN SAYS: "I LIKE SPRING BECAUSE IT IS WHEN A LOT OF LIFE IS BORN AND IT IS USALLY NICE WEATHER.I ALSO LIKE SPRING BECAUSE IT IS WHEN EASTER IS AND I GET MY CHICK ON EASTER."


LAUREN SAYS: "I like spring because I like the weather. Also the birds sing and it's pretty. I also like to play with my friends. We go really high on the swings and jump off. It's fun."
I love my brothers and sister. "


TY SAYS: "I take my chick out. I threw it down the slide. I also want to say can I have snow? Also mommy can I have a snack? and I'm a pirate. na night, love you."



Lauren is holding her baby chick named butter. She swings with it and loves it. She even takes it to her chicks best friend 'chirp' that lives next door.

Austin named his chick twilight, Maddi named hers midnight, Laurens is butter, and Ty named his chick Turkey-all by himself.


Baskets are easily found.


Candy is eaten at a rapid pace.


Oh man, not cheeps.



Lauren looks cute even first thing in the morning.


Greg shows off his guitar hero talents. (And man is he good!)

"I already have my chick trained. He knows me. I hold him, and he just relaxes."



The hunt is on. Too bad all of the eggs are on the other side of the field.



The 85 degree heat won't even stop them.

We had a wonderful time at the Easter Pageant at the Mesa Temple. It reminds us of why we really love spring and easter time.



A little easter bunny doesn't hurt.




4 comments:

Hotzebra said...

WOW Heather! Good work! I am SOOOO impressed! It has turned out so cute!

jen said...

Yaaaahooo! The Hunt's have a blog! Happy blogging! It'll be a wonderful way to see what my cute nieces and nephews are up to- oh and to see what my mean older brother and beautiful sister-in-law are up to:). Just Kiddin' Greg- you have turned into a nice older brother:)!!!

Marci said...

Yay! Love your new blog! It will be fun to see what you guys are up to! Welcome to the blogging world. It is addicting!

Jared Campbell said...

Hi Heather, Greg, Austin, Maddi, Lauren, and Ty. Very cool blog. Now I get to continue watching you guys grow up.