THE GREG & HEATHER HUNT FAMILY


"EACH DAY COMES ONLY ONCE IN A LIFETIME"


9/11/2009

September 11th. A touching tribute

SEPT. 11Th is a sacred date. It is a day of TRAGEDY. It is awesome to see a MESSAGE OF HOPE that comes from something so tragic. All of us have, or may someday have a story of HARDSHIP or a tragic experience. To be able to find hope, or see the HAND OF GOD, and the POSITIVE FEELINGS and EXPERIENCES that stem from difficult times is a MIRACLE. Life is strange, sometimes very upsetting. But,to find the hope and RECOGNIZE our HEAVENLY FATHER'S HAND in our lives is CRITICAL and miraculous. Sometimes it takes STEPPING BACK and looking at the big picture, even years later. LOTS OF LOVE!
check out THIS video:

3 comments:

Erin said...

Well said Heather!

stephanie said...

great post!

and i rather enjoyed(?) your post on the rattle snake. i'm wondering if that was the night my parents were babysitting and i got a very thorough account of a rattlesnake over on your street from my little ones. :)

-stephanie (your neighbor)

jen said...

That was an awesome post and a great video. I was all sad watching it:(. Did you know I worked for Morgan Stanley at the time and I was part a family phone line where Morgan Stanley employees that were in the building and their families would call to account for one another. It was a crazy and sad time. I was pregnant with Caleb so my emotions were extra high. I had to keep taking time out to go and cry. It didn't seem like anyone else I worked with was quite as emotional about it.