THE GREG & HEATHER HUNT FAMILY


"EACH DAY COMES ONLY ONCE IN A LIFETIME"


6/01/2008


I WAS SO IMPRESSED WITH MADELINE AND HER DESIRE TO BE BAPTIZED. SHE TOLD ME SHE WISHED SHE COULD BE UNDER WATER LONGER SO SHE COULD GET A CHANCE TO FEEL THE SPIRIT. SHE WAS HAPPY TO LEARN THAT NOW SHE'LL FEEL THE SPIRIT FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE, IF SHE WANTS TO. SHE IS HONESTLY AN ANGEL. BOTH GREG AND I CAN'T COMPREHEND HER SPIRITUAL MATURITY.


Madeline and her cousin, Campbell (my sister Mindy's son) , were born on the same day. They were blessed together, and on this day, they were baptized together. The next best thing to twins! Very cool.


Greg is a great dad. I am so glad he was able to baptize and confirm Madeline.



Everyone enjoyed witnessing her go under the water. All of the grand kids couldn't hide their excitement. Ty likes to know that at least some attention is on him, and when Grandpa Campbell asked him what he thought about Maddi being baptized, he replied "I'm not baptized, I'm potty trained!" Yes Ty, that would be cool, especially if you really were! We always get a big kick out of him.

Maddi is really excited about filling in her baptism book. I absolutely adore her. She is such an example to me!


Lauren looks up to her big sister so much. She is excited to follow in her footsteps.


Greg says that while he was confirming her, he was overwhelmed by the impression of how special she really is. Anyone that meets Maddi and her vibrant spirit, and love for life, knows she is a force to be reckoned with.



I feel very privileged to be her mother. I hope I can be someone that can guide her, even while she teaches me. I just want to protect her with all of my might!
You don't want to mess with this mother bear.



Everyone was great about helping in the kitchen at the celebration after the baptism. This is my brothers wife, Lisa. Greg's mom, Rosalie and sister Marci is behind her.


Marci and Jen are such fun sister-in-laws. I love Greg's family.



This is the newest baby in the family. Halle is Justin's (Greg's little bro) 1st baby.
What a cutie!

Maddi and Campbell soak in the party. It was a celebration in their honor.



I am very thankful for my mom and dad for putting such a great gathering together. They are so willing and show true love and service to my family and anyone who needs them.

They were perfect before, but I truly believe you won't meet anyone as angelic as these two. We love them so much and are very proud of them.

5 comments:

Hotzebra said...

Congratulations Maddi! You really are such a sweetie! I'm glad you had such a wonderful day! We miss you already!

The Ludwig Family said...

It was such a neat day!! How did you raise such perfect kids? I love you Madi! Congrats!

Marci said...

Congrats, Maddi - we are so proud of you! Such beautiful photos!! I am so grateful we were able to share her special day. And we are so glad you guys are back!!

Grandma Campbell said...

I am so proud of you Maddi!
You are a beautiful young lady with just as beautiful a spirit inside!
I love you,
Grandma Campbell

jen said...

It was such a special day! Maddi has always had a special, sweet and kind spirit about her. We are so excited to spend time with you guys this summer!!! That was such a nice dinner at your moms house.