THE GREG & HEATHER HUNT FAMILY


"EACH DAY COMES ONLY ONCE IN A LIFETIME"


6/22/2008

COUSTIN CAMP PART II

What a great time we had a cousin camp this week. Thanks Marci for planning it! These kids will really love looking back on such good times together this summer. (I really enjoyed it too. )


We went to the park, which had fun water features. It was crowded, people crunched under every available tree. When we arrived, a group under the pavilion just left, and we claimed it. What luck! Austin and Tanner could care less. They are just happy to be together.

I can't express the love these kids have for each other.
Campbell, from the Campbell side and Mindy even joined on in. He fit in great.

Of course Larzy is Hangin' with the adults. She loves her Grammy. Quite a pair!


And then there's the "Cooler Guard", or in other words, Ty. He didn't leave it the entire time.

Every time you look at him, He's eating an otter pop.

Yep.

"Play with the cousins and swim? No thanks, I'm going to keep an eye on these otter pops."


Mmmmmm..... (at least Keaton came to hang out, if only it was to be with the Otter Pop Guard.)


Marci is so awesome. She made these cousin camp shirts that they all got to put their names on and decorate. They were so proud to be part of cousin camp 2008.



Collin is like the dream cousin for Ty. He's older, and actually wants to play with him. Ty really loves him.





Just a little dizzy, but totally worth it.
It's funny 'cause Maddi told my mom she wanted to marry someone with long hair. She thinks it looks cool. (like Collin's.) It's the hip style right now. Austin really wants long hair, but it doesn't do that cute flip thing over the ears. Just give up Aus, you look so cute with a shorter hair cut. Short hair never goes out of style.


Even the babies got a cousin camp shirt. Kody is such a cutie. I love his little face. Enjoy every second if he's your last, Jen. (um, Ty didn't have more pictures taken then anyone else did he? ) oh, I didn't notice. Sorry guys.

2 comments:

jen said...

Cute pictures. I WILL bring my camera next time! Ty was so dang funny. I was just like Lauren when I was little- I never hung out with the kids until I was about 10. This Cousin Camp idea is AWESOME. It's fun chillin' with the adults while the kids have fun together. I think it's so cute how Austin & Tanner watch out for my little freak. So cute.

Marci said...

Wow!! You took such cute pictures! I loved that Ty was the Cooler Guard. Every cooler needs a guard - he is stinkin' cute! It is so much fun to see all of these cute little cousins become such great friends. They really have a great time together. The picture of Lauren and Grammy is so sweet. Thanks for helping to make Cousin Camp a hit!