THE GREG & HEATHER HUNT FAMILY


"EACH DAY COMES ONLY ONCE IN A LIFETIME"


5/15/2008

Stephanie Meyer, Author of the Twilight series, had a book signing in Tempe, AZ. Her new book she's promoting is called The Host, and is about aliens. I can't wait to start it!



Myself and some friend fans were lucky enough to attend.

I told her she made reading really fun for me for the first time, she said that was a huge compliment.




We waited for our turn for about 3 or 4 hrs. It was worth it though. It was fun hangin' with the girls and fantasizing about Edward.



Twilight is really what got us hooked. It's our favorite.





She answered a bunch of questions about her new book and upcoming ones. She said that she is excited for the movie Twilight to come out. She said she had a little bit of say in parts of it. She also said she may make The Host into a series, but she's not sure when.







We were the oldest ones there, A bunch of thirty-somethings with young high school girls. We didn't care though.




We got all of our books signed, finally, and we're happy as ever. Ready to read-a-way.

2 comments:

jen said...

She was just in Utah. I was tempted to go but didn't. That looks like fun & all your friends are gorgeous! I'm reading New Moon right now but for some reason it is taking me longer to read than the others.

Marci said...

I didn't know you are a Twilight fan! Me too!! I just bought The Host, but I am making myself finish 2 other books in line before it - so don't tell me what happens! You were so lucky to meet her and get your books signed!