THE GREG & HEATHER HUNT FAMILY


"EACH DAY COMES ONLY ONCE IN A LIFETIME"


5/15/2008

Madeline, my talented nature child


Maddi is going to miss her best friend. Her and Lexi have to be apart for 2 whole months while we're gone for the summer.
Here are some cute poems Maddi wrote that are worth some special attention.
My baby brother
His hands are like a velvety feather
His hair is like a smooth cupcake top
His face is like a cute little teddy bear
His voice is like a tiny little bird singing a song
His smile is like the sun rising
The Earth
I see a big black beautiful stallion galloping in the meadow
I hear sweet little baby birds chirping for food
I smell the sweet smell of blossoms blooming on the trees
I taste the delicious taste of cheese pizza
I feel my delightful pizza
My 5 Senses in my backyard
I hear baby birds chirping beautiful songs
I see my little brother getting dirty in the sand
I smell pizza my mom just barely got out from the oven
I taste the chocolate creamy pudding-I almost pass out
I touch Ty's muddy, dirty, gross hands
I Can
I can run as fast as a cheetah
I can hop as high as a bunny
I can learn really fast, I can blow bubbles really big too
I can make great art work
I can find lots of things as well as you
Puppy
Cute, soft, small, playful, curious, loving, barking, funny
Loving him every day
Puppy
A Riddle
I look really tasty, bright, and red
I feel bumpy, squishy, and smooth on the inside
I smell delicious, yummy, fresh, and taste juicy and sweet.
You can find me on vines or a plant
You can eat me anywhere you want, but I would eat 'em at school
What am I? A strawberry
by Madeline Hunt

3 comments:

Hotzebra said...

Sooo Cute! I love the line about the chocolate pudding and almost passing out LOL! Shes so creative!Yes-Lexie is going to miss her SO MUCH!

jen said...

Steal away! Take it all. I just copy everyone else. I love those poems. Maddi is so talented. Camden can't wait to dig for worms and bugs with her.

Marci said...

I love Maddi's sweet poems! She really has talent!

We can't wait to see you guys soon!