THE GREG & HEATHER HUNT FAMILY


"EACH DAY COMES ONLY ONCE IN A LIFETIME"


5/08/2010

MY MOM KICKS AS....

MY MOM KICKS AS...HIGH AS YOU MIGHT EXPECT.  NOT THAT HIGH.  BUT, SHE IS THE BEST  MOM IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE. THIS I KNOW!!!

My mom may be as close to angelic as you'll ever find. She selflessly cares unconditionally for others. Especially her family. I am so lucky that out of all of her grand kids, she likes my kids the best. She can't help it. (Hate to say it, but she likes me the best too.)



Check out this family she created. (With the help of my wonderful father) Pretty amazing how quickly we are catching up to her. Soon, we'll all be the same age. (Or at least look it) .

My mother in law is by far the best I could have. I really need to write a book on how much they teach me about motherhood, and what it means to love.  These 2 really set the bar high! I am so thankful for their guidance and example.  I only hope I can do half as well as they have. And are.
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!

2 comments:

Grammy Ludwig said...

I AGREE THAT YOUR MOM IS THE MOST AMAZING WOMAN I HAVE EVER MET. SHE HAS TO BE OR SHE COULDN'T HAVE RAISED OUR KRISTIN TO BE THE GREAT WIFE MOM AND DAUGHTER THAT SHE IS... BY THE WAY, SHE TOLD ME SHE LOVED KRISTIN, ANNA AND HALLE THE MOST...HUMMMM hope you had a good moms day honey!

Anonymous said...

Look at your beautiful family! I LOVE moms and yours seems to be exceptional! Now I know where you get your mad skills. xoxo