THE GREG & HEATHER HUNT FAMILY


"EACH DAY COMES ONLY ONCE IN A LIFETIME"


4/01/2010

An awesome visit!


This is my beautiful Grandma Chesley. I feel quite privileged to have had the opportunity to have her stay with us. She has a sister who lives here in the Phoenix area, and came to stay with her for a few weeks. Before grandma went home, she was able to stay with me for a couple of days. It was truly a treat. She was a wonderful guest. Not enough trouble. I was prepared to really pamper her, but she just connected with my kids and with me. How many kids get to really connect with their great-grandparents? Austin, I must say, was a total gentleman. I was so proud of him. He treated her with such respect. She even helped him practice the piano. She was, after all, my piano teacher when I was young. I told her she was a great teacher, I was a poor student. Her, taking the time to teach me, was awesome, and I love her for it.

 


I hope I inherited some of her genes. She is 85 and, no lie, I have more wrinkles than she does!! She is amazing. I hope she knows how much we enjoyed having her around!

LOVE YOU!!

4 comments:

jen said...

How fun! She does not look like like she's 85! Fun memories for you kids to have.

Brienne said...

Fun! Good thing you took all of those pictures - I don't have enough of my kids and my grandparents - now I'm motivated to take more!

Mindy Oleson said...

Love it, Heather. Love you!

Marci said...

What a beautiful lady! Those photos are priceless! Those memories are priceless!