THE GREG & HEATHER HUNT FAMILY


"EACH DAY COMES ONLY ONCE IN A LIFETIME"


7/22/2009

A "BUGGY" PARADE





This year, for the Draper Days parade, The Salt Lake Preventive branch participated. I was trying to catch up on missed sleep, so I was missing. Ty was up all night with me, so he's missing too. Austin, Madeline, and Lauren along with Greg and Kevin and Campbell, were there to help. It was a fun, and tiring morning for them.
Brandon and Brienne did a great job (as usual) with the arranging and decorating. Brandon has been an awesome manager, and Brienne is one of the most creative people ever!

All of the kids handed out candy and Preventive stuff. They did a great job.

Way to go team! I slept well, thank you.

7 comments:

jen said...

Great idea! I love the spider balloons. Ouch my back is sunburned. I'm sure that was way fun for the kids to throw all that candy out. Kody is in the tub at this early hour because he peed all over himself. I'm so glad that I have your blog to chat with at this early hour. I had fun chatting with maddi on the phone. Is it common for 9 yr. Oldsters to have cell phones? I tell ya- kids these days. I'm off to put kodsteroni back to bed. I sure hope he goes back to sleep! Ru u still having sleeping issues? 2 melatonin an hour before I go to bed does the trick & doc says it's not addictive.

jen said...

came back to see my comment because i was half asleep. i'm loving your playlist! i need to learn how to download music to my ipod because i must have that song.

Marci said...

Next time your kids are in the Draper parade, you should let us know! We would have cheered them on!! That looks like fun, and the spider balloons are amazing.

Grammy Ludwig said...

WAY OFF THE SUBJECT OF YOUR BUGGY PARADE.. "LOVED IT, BY THE WAY" I WANT TO TELL YOU HOW MUCH I LOVE YOUR SISTER. WE JUST CAME HOME FROM A WEEK WITH THEM IN MONTANA AND SHE IS ONE OF MY VERY FAVORITE PEOPLE. SHE IS THE CUTEST MOM AND WIFE AND I APPRECIATE HER MORE AND MORE. SHE IS SO VERY KIND TO ME. AARON MEANS THE WORLD TO ME AND TO WATCH HIM SO HAPPY IS EVERYTHING. YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT ANNA AND HALLE BUG..... THANKS FOR THE INFLUENCE YOU HAVE HAD ON HER AND ME. XOXOXOX

Erin said...

How cute...love the spider balloons the best!
I need to have Greg put in a word with his guys to put a little something X-tra in the mix. We've been getting baby scorps IN our new house!!! YIkes! YOu're so lucky to be missing all the fun critters that come along with the summers here!! :) Miss you guys!

Brienne said...

Thanks for the compliments, you are too nice. I've got your address now so I'll try to comment here and there. Thanks!

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

no more buggy parade!!!