THE GREG & HEATHER HUNT FAMILY


"EACH DAY COMES ONLY ONCE IN A LIFETIME"


12/19/2008

JOY JOY JOY

B E L I E V E R S-I WISH THEY COULD STAY THIS WAY FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(AUSTIN'S NOT OPPOSED TO BEING MISSING. HE'S AT A SCOUT CAMP WITH HIS DAD).Posted by Picasa





I think all kids have a secret plan. They make their Christmas lists, and then, when they go sit on Santa's lap, a week, maybe a day before Christmas, and Santa asks them what they would like, they tell him a totally new thing. It was never mentioned before. Then Santa says "no problem". Seriously kids. Not cool.

4 comments:

jen said...

I love that they all believe! Caleb was questioning me like crazy about it. I started to run out of things to say. I started to feel like I was a liar, but I'm glad I didn't tell him because it is magical for the little guys. Santa even got dropped off at their school today in a helicopter, in a snow storm. I'm just glad Santa didn't come crashing down. It would have been a sad Christmas for all.

jen said...

I'm quick like that.... LOVE the song. I especially LOVE the WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!! at the end.

Marci said...

Love it! It's the Von Hunt Family Singers! It was so perfectly coordinated how they all marched off at the end.

We are all out of true believers at our house. But they still try that switch on Santa's lap. Tanner did that at the Turner Family Party - which we missed you guys at, by the way!!

Erin said...

Love that your kids sing! (And it's not all screaming!) And, OH MY HECK.........I didn't know that you wrote poetry! That poem is beautiful! How do you have a quiet moment to even think??!! I'm so impressed! You GO GIRL!!